About the Role
The agronomist is responsible for studying and researching ways to improve crop yields and quality, developing sustainable farming methods and advising farmers on best practices for planting, harvesting, and maintaining crops. The ideal candidate will analyse soil and plant samples to identify and diagnose problems as well as use technology and data to optimize crop production.
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, agronomy or a related field
- Troubleshooting, problem solving, and open to learning new skills.
- Possess the physical ability/ stamina to work outside in all seasons
- Possess keen attention to detail.
- Good communication skills and a respectful management style.